I have run into a few Alaskan Knitters with blogs out there, so I thought it would be really interesting to start our own ringsurf. That way we can stay in touch about all things Alaskan as well as our fiber love. It will probably be a smaller ring, since there are not many Alaskans out there! So please, join in the fun and camraderie of those who only understand what it is like to live in the Great Land, as well as the need for knitted items to stay warm!
1. You must either have lived in Alaska or currently live in Alaska.
2. You must have an interest in knitting, crochet, spinning, fiber or yarn.
3. You must post to your blog at least once a week, and your blog must have existed for at least one month prior to joining. You must also post regularly (at least once a month) with knitting, crochet, spinning and fiber content.
4. Your blog must be written in English.
5. The ring code must be correct and must be visible on the page where your blog is located.
6. You are responsible for making changes to your blog information (new url, new email, new blog name).
7. You have one week from the time you submit your site to get your ring code up and running correctly.
8. You will receive a message from RingSurf with your Ring Code and Ring ID. Please keep this message or your records.
9. These rules may be amended at any time as needed by the ringmaster(s).
If you have problems or questions, please email me at yarngineerATgmailDOTcom. Please be patient, as I am knew to hosting a blog ring, and will have to figure things out along the way. This site is still under construction. Please feel free to submit your pictures and suggested buttons for us to use!
If you have any privately taken, non-copyrighted scenic photos we can use for our button, or you want to create a button, please let me know! We must be careful not to use any pictures that we have to pay for the rights for or will get us in trouble with property laws.